- Required account info When creating an account you are only required to provide a username and email address. Your username is not required to contain any personally identifiable information and is always displayed publicly. Your email address is utilized in the event that you need to reset your password or to inform you of important policy changes and it is not displayed publicly.
- Optional profile info You may optionally populate your profile with other personal information such as a bio, location, or gender. This information is publicly displayed but can be removed at any time.
- Sharing information with third parties We never share any of your information or data with any third parties for any reason.
- Deleting your account By deleting your account you are permanently deleting your profile and any ratings, reviews, and lists that you have created. Any public comments or topics that you have created will remain public but will not become unassociated with your account in order to preserve the structure of public discussions. You can permanently delete any of your comments or topics at any time prior to deleting your account.
- Data retention Deleted content may persist in database backups for a reasonable period of time but will not be available to the public.
- Changes to this policy We may make changes to this policy in the future.
By using this web app you are agreeing to the following: